PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY ("PROTECTION POLICY")
- We are committed to exercise reasonable care to safeguard or protect your privacy. All personal data provided to us are strictly treated with utmost confidentiality in the manner set out in this Protection Policy;
- The foregoing Protection Policy briefly outlines how your personal data is collected, managed, used and/or disposed. Kindly do not provide any personal data to us if you do not consent to the terms and conditions of this Protection Policy;
- Your personal data is utilised for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law as well as for purposes reasonably connected, relevant and significant to the business of LMIR Trust such as but not limited to: investor relations, accounting, risk management or record keeping, compliance with legal obligations and requirements, or carrying out planning and research;
- We have taken all precautions to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data against unauthorised and unintended access except those which is beyond our control;
- If you have any queries, comments or suggestions about collection, use or disclosure of your personal data under this Protection Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com;
- Likewise, if you want to have information about your personal data which we retain or to update the same or withdraw such consent given, please also contact us at the above email; and
- In relation to our website, your submission of your personal data through this website or to the email address above shall constitute your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of all such information.